Informa Markets and the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) previewed the upcoming Virtual Edition of the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, co-located with DeckExpo (PSP/DeckExpo). This year’s event will occur completely online, from November 11 through 13. Registration is now open.
Known for showcasing the latest trends and technologies to create the “total backyard,” the event will reunite professionals in the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living industries.
“This is not just another webinar,” says Ray Giovine, group director at Informa Markets. “It’s the best features of the PSP/DeckExpo, made available to attendees in a safe and accessible manner.”
Each day runs from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST and kicks off with a live Power Panel—the event’s version of a keynote address. Thereafter, attendees have several options: taking their pre-scheduled meetings with vendors, exploring on-demand education, booking drop-in meetings, or poking around the product showcase.
Additional event highlights are:
- Wednesday Power Panel: the first of three live Power Panels kicks off the entire event. Wednesday’s edition focuses on the retail sector.
- Thursday Power Panel: the second Power Panel focuses on trends and lessons learned for builders.
- Friday Power Panel: the final live event is for the service sector. (Each Power Panel will be recorded and available for playback on-demand for attendees who are pre-registered)
- 90 vendors in the Virtual Exhibitor Directory: attendees can pre-schedule meetings, or have drop-in meetings the days of the event
- On-demand Education: attendees can take one of 15+ sessions. The sessions span across tracks of Business, Builder, Service, Retail, and Deck. Highlights of each track are:
- Business: Cash Flow and Cash Flow Budgeting
- Builder: Design the Ultimate Staycation
- Service: Adding Leak Detection To Your Services
- Retail: Secrets to Retail Merchandising: Beating the Big Box Stores
- Deck: Mounting Secure Deck Ledgers
- Product Showcase: vendors will virtually display their latest technology and solutions, outside of the virtual booths.
- Matchmaking: attendees can get matched to exhibitors who have the products they need.
“Each year, we are inspired and impressed by our attendees, who go on to create stunning outdoor spaces for the clients, based on lessons learned and new tools discovered at the event,” says Giovine. “Even though we aren’t meeting in person this year, attendees will still have the resources to carry into 2021 with a big splash. And this being a virtual event, participants can get started applying the education and new technology the same day. It’s possible during the event to devour the education, have some meetings, and still be in the field working with a client.”
The PSP/DeckExpo hopes to return to an in-person format in 2021. Show dates will be from November 13 through 18, 2021, and the event will be in Dallas.
“The International Show is a great platform to mark the year’s momentum, and set up for a great 2021 season,” says Sabeena S. Hickman, CAE, President & CEO of PHTA.
The PSP/DeckExpo, the premier event for the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living industries, is produced by Informa Markets and features three days of virtual networking, educational sessions (both live and on-demand), a product showcase, live Power Panels (the event’s version of a keynote), and a virtual exhibitor directory.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® is the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) is the official Show Publication, and the North American Decking and Railing Association (NADRA) is the DeckExpo Show Sponsor.
For more information and to claim complimentary registration for PSP/DeckExpo – Virtual Edition, visit PoolSpaPatio.com.